LAST DAY GUYS! GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!!!
"But you just had one!
" Yes and I'm having another.
Valentines day is coming up and I want to do a contest for that. Normally I wouldn't actually have three contests in a row but due to some very sweet people who just gave me points (plus I have a big aniversery coming up and I wanna celebrate) I decided to have one.Theme:
Aniversary.It doesn't necessarily have to relate to love either. Perhaps it's an aniversary of a trainer's first pokemon, a bad break up, death or even the aniversary of the day you first saw your favorite show. As long as it's an aniversary it counts.Contest Ends:
February 13th - midnightRules:
All mediums/creatures/sexuality/relationships/collabs/pre-existing work accepted*
You may submit to any website
AU (Alternate Universe) accepted
No limit to entries but only one entry per person will win
- If you win first prize you cannot win another, same goes for second and third**
Mature art accepted with appropriate warning
- Low gore and horror accepted but I'm squeemish; just saying NO
- I'm sorry if you miss out but no means no
Entries invalid if not related to the theme
- You have NO idea how many don't pay attention to the theme
Ask me if you have questions
* Medium - Art, writing, photography, comics, videos, ect
* Creatures - Cannon Characters, OCs (Original Characters), Adoptables, Furries, etc
* Sexuality - Straight, Homosexual (Gay and Lesbian), Bi-sexual, Trans-gender/vestite, etc
* Pre existing work - Things made before this contest
** If you win a prize you may also win an honorable mention on a different pictureHow To Enter:
- Make an entry (or find something that fits the theme)
- Submit it (it doesn't matter what site you submit it on)
- Comment on THIS JOURNAL with the linkPrizes:
(because I know that's what you really
want to know)
First Prize: 243 points.
- One drawing request, a llama, a watch and three faves from ~EpicKeeper
- One Puffball or Sword from ~LinkKirbyMario
Second Prize: 218 points.
- A watch, a llama and two faves from ~EpicKeeper
Third Prize: 203 points.
- A llama and one fave from ~EpicKeeper
Honorable Mentions: 10 points
- A llama from ~EpicKeeper
Total Prize Pool (Not counting Honorable Mentions) - 658 ((SOO not because I need to make sure I don't give away too many points again lol))
For every five points I get before the end of the contest I'll raise First-Third prize by one point.
If you would like to donate a prize (eg a drawing/story/points) you're more than welcome to. If you donate a prize you will still be allowed to enter.
Twins of the Stars part one Kirby laughed and closed his eyes, enjoying the 'funny' scene in front of him.
Tuff, in turn, bowed briefly to his small crowd of Lololo&Lalala, his sister, and Kirby. "You know," Tuff said to Kirby, "this isn't supposed to be funny."
"Well," his sister Tiffany or 'Tiff' began, "I think that seeing you try to do magic tricks is rather funny." she said, giggling slightly.
Tuff humped then picked up a pack of cards, looking them over briefly before a strange sound filled the air.
The small group paused, then looked up to the sky. For a moment nothing could be seen, then a small spark could be seen in the sky.
Meswick- Valentine's Story- FullSnow glistened outside, as the temperature dropped below Zero degrees. Maria and Keswick had finally gotten the kids to school, as they were driving home. They were just pulling off out of the High School parking lot, where they had dropped off Stephanie. They were driving home, as Maria had asked the Chief to give them the day off, which everyone knew why, except for Keswick. “Why did we get the day off, again?” Keswick gripped onto the wheel. He had no idea what today was, it felt like an ordinary day.
“You’ll find out.” Maria snickered. She knew what today was, and she knew that Keswick forgot. It was Februar